Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Scooter Man at the Turtle Back Zoo

Saturday, Oct. 16th, Joe DiVincenzo had a "free day at the zoo."  However, it was free admission, but the taxpayers of Essex County paid for the overtime of the Sheriff's department.  As this was nothing more than a campaign stint for the Essex County Executive's reelection bid, using taxpayer money is illegal.  This was reported to the FBI, and to date nothing has been done about it. 
Upon entering the Turtle Back Zoo, I asked the Sheriffs' officers if they were working staight or over-time.  I was told that they were all on over-time.  I have their names which I presented to the FBI.  One officer, riding a scooter, however, told me that he was volunteering his services for the day as he liked to ride the scooter - thus "The Scooter Man." 
As I exited the zoo, I spoke with yet another Sheriff's officer who advised me that he, too, was on over-time and as I went to my car to hand him one of my flyers, Scooter man, scooted up and told him not to talk to me. 
Now DiVincenzo has the Sheriffs' Dept. lying to protect him.  OUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK.


As of Thurs., Oct. 21st, Essex County now has $1.2 billion in bond debt.  We bailed out Newark and became landlords to several buildings.

Essex County now has a $75 million budget deficit as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment